- 1 lb ground pork (455 g)
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh rosemary (or 1 tbsp dried)
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh thyme (or 1 tbsp dried)
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh basil (or 1 tbsp dried)
- 2 tbsp fresh marjoram (or 1 tbsp dried)
- Salt & pepper
- 6 extra large slices of rindless streaky bacon or prosciutto
- 1 tsp butter
Wet your hands and form small sausages with the ground pork mix. Wrap the bacon around it, tucking in the ends, to form sausage-shaped parcels.
Melt the butter in a frying pan, and fry the slavinken over a medium heat for approximately 15 minutes. Serve with green beans, boiled potatoes rolled in butter & parsley and a gravy.
Makes 6 slavinken.