Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 2 tbsp pine nuts
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- 3 oz lamb's lettuce/mache (80g)
- 3 spring onions, finely sliced
- 3 1/2 oz chevre or soft goat's cheese, crumbled (100 g)
- 12 strawberries, cleaned and sliced
To make the dressing, whisk the vinegar with the oil, salt and (freshly milled) pepper.
Divide the lamb's lettuce and spring onion over four plates, sprinkle with the dressing, and toss. Now divide the strawberries, goat's cheese, and toasted pine nuts over the plates.