- 1 1/2 lb fatty bacon (660 g)
- 1 1/2 lb chicken breast (660 g)
- 1 1/2 lb veal rump (660 g)
- 6 eggs
- 6 small potatoes, boiled
- 2 1/4 tbsp colorozo salt (34 g)
- 1 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
Serve with Belgian endive leaves and mustard fruit.
Makes about 25 pieces (but you can comfortably halve the recipe)
1. You can also use a griddle pan on the stove top.
2. If you don’t have a meat grinder, simply buy bacon lardons, ready ground chicken breast and ready ground veal (if you can find it, otherwise substitute with ground beef). Then whiz up the three types of ground meats in your food processor, and follow the recipe as given.
3. The recipe requires colorozo salt, a curing salt, but I used regular table salt and the recipe still worked just fine.