Prep Time: 2 minutes
Total Time: 2 minutes
- For the dressing:
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 lime, zest and juice
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp ginger syrup (or honey)
- A few drops of hot chile oil
- For the salad:
- 4 cups arugula, washed (150 g)
- 1/2 cup redcurrants, washed (60 g)
- 1/4 cup black olives, pitted and chopped. (45 g)
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta (60 g)
In large bowl, drizzle dressing over the arugula and toss to coat. Pile the arugula onto the serving plates.
Now top the arugula with a little bit of each of the remaining ingredients, and sprinkle just a little bit of the dressing over the top.
Makes 4 small salads.
Tips You should be able to find ginger syrup in the baking- or Asian ingredients aisle of your supermarket. If you don't have or can't find ginger syrup, you can use honey instead.
Hot chile oil is usually available in the Asian aisle of supermarkets, or in Asian food stores.